The Executive Board is comprised of the Chief Executive Office and 6 Executive Vice Presidents elected by the Board of Directors for a term of 2 (two) years, allowed to be reappointed. The Executive Board shall also have 1 Alternate Vice President, elected by the Board of Directors, to replace any absent Vice President in meetings or deliberations submitted for approval by the Executive Board.
The Vice Presidents shall be elected among Amec’s members and can be either members of the Board of Directors or not.
The Executive Board’s members, elected as representatives of Amec’s members, shall not receive any compensation to exercise their function as members of the Executive Board.
The CEO shall be elected by the Executive Board among Amec’s members and representatives of Amec’s members or shall be any professional with good reputation and recognized knowledge about the capital market.
The Executive Board is responsible for:
- Managing the association by applying the guidelines and policies established by the Board of Directors;
- Managing the association in the administrative and financial spheres according to the guidelines and policies established by the Board of Directors;
- Introducing projects and programs for the performing of the objectives and purposes intended by the association.
The CEO is responsible for:
- Representing the association in and out of the court;
- Arranging the cost expenses and investments in compliance with the terms set forth in the yearly budget, on his own or together with any of the Vice Presidents, according to the rules and limits approved by the Board of Directors;
- Representing the association as the spokesperson, on his own or together with a Vice President specially designated by the Executive Board;
- Calling and participating – with no right to vote – in the meetings of the Board of Directors and presiding over these meetings in the absence of the Chairman;
- Submitting, to the Board of Directors, the Executive Board’s deliberations relative to the proposed changes to Amec’s organizational structure;
- Guiding Amec’s specialists and employees, as well as service providers, and establishing their duties and powers;
- Performing other functions designated by the Board of Directors or the Executive Board;
- Appointing the person who shall be responsible for drafting the Executive Board’s meeting minutes, to be considered approved upon the signing of at least 2 (two) participants of the respective meetings;
- Appointing the secretaries of the association’s Technical Commissions, receiving their proposals and submitting them to the Board of Directors and Executive Board, when applicable;
MAURO RODRIGUES DA CUNHA
GUILHERME DE MORAIS
REGIS LEMOS DE ABREU